Dihydromyricetin DHM Capsules
Unleash the power of Dihydromyricetin (DHM) with our premium Dihydromyricetin DHM Capsules and discover a new level of well-being. Embrace the potential of this remarkable natural compound and enjoy the moments without worrying about the after-effects. Take control of your health and experience the difference with DHM Capsules. Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is one of the major flavonoids found in vine leaves; it’s mainly extracted from Hovenia Dulcis, a Japanese raisin tree, and has been used throughout Asia as a hangover cure and liver ailments for hundreds of years.
What is a flavonoid?
Flavonoids are compounds found in many plants, especially in fruits and vegetables, and in some aliments, such as wine, tea or chocolate. Flavonoids are rich in antioxidants and they are able to protect you from toxins by helping regulate and support your normal cellular activity .
Is important to keep up with a diet that supports the assumption of flavonoids in order to maintain an overall healthy status and potentially decrease the risk of chronic illnesses.
What are the benefits of Dihydromyricetin DHM Capsules?
DHM has been shown to alleviate hangover symptoms such as headaches, nausea, and fatigue by accelerating alcohol metabolism and reducing the toxic effects of alcohol on the liver. DHM exhibits potent antioxidant properties that help protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage. It can support liver health and promote detoxification processes. DHM has been studied for its ability to speed up the metabolism of alcohol, allowing the body to process it more efficiently and reducing the duration and severity of hangover symptoms. DHM has shown promising effects on cognitive function, including improved focus, mental clarity, and memory. It may help counteract the negative cognitive effects associated with alcohol consumption.
DHM acts as a powerful antioxidant, helping to neutralize free radicals and protect cells from oxidative stress. This can have wide-ranging benefits for overall health and well-being.
How does Dihydromyricetin DHM Capsules interfere with alcohol consumption?
Your body struggles to metabolize the toxins (alcohol) you’ve assumed, and this results in the manifestation of many post-drinking symptoms, like headaches, dehydration and weakness, summarized with the term “hangover”.
DHM is a flavonoid, therefore a compound specialized in warding off your body from toxins.* DHM promotes a higher effectiveness of alcohol metabolization and might help slow down the production of inflammatory agents in your liver, supporting its normal functioning and its overall health.*
DHM might change the perception of alcohol intoxication of your body and mind, but cannot by any means impact the actual concentration of alcohol in your blood or reverse any damage caused by alcohol.
We do not condone abusing alcohol or any other substances.
*These health claims are pending European approval.
- Yi Shen, A. Kerstin Lindemeyer, Claudia Gonzalez, Xuesi M. Shao, Igor Spigelman, Richard W. Olsen & Jing Liang (2012). “Dihydromyricetin as a novel anti-alcohol intoxication medication”. The Journal of Neuroscience. 32 (1): 390–401. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4639-11.2012. PMC 3292407. PMID 22219299.
- W. Zhang, S. Wang, H. Yin et al., “Dihydromyricetin enhances the osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro partially via the activation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway,” Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 596–606.
- Chen et al. (2006) “Alcohol Metabolism: An Update”, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa72/aa72.html.
*These health claims are pending European approval.
Dosage: 600 – 900 mg
Extended usage: Based on current research available, DHM does not appear to be habit-forming.
When it comes to hangovers, prevention is of the essence. DHM is therefore best taken while you are drinking alcohol or right after your last drink – take it while the alcohol is still in your system but before the hangover symptoms are felt.
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) 98%, cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
User discretion is advised. Alcohol is a harmful substance with many negative effects. Individuals from the following groups and / or any other groups at risk should consult with a doctor prior to taking this or any other medication:
- Pregnancy or lactating women
- Children under the age of 12
- Individuals with kidney problems
- Individuals with heart and / or blood pressure problems
- Immunocompromised individuals
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in cool dark conditions
- Do not consume past the expiry date
- Suitable for vegans / vegetarians
Why choose us?
We know that everybody is different, and sometimes a pre-mixed supplement just doesn’t work for you. That’s why we choose to not mix our pure products with any additives, to offer you complete control over your supplement choice.
Our products are periodically tested and manually checked to ensure the best possible quality, and all of our capsules are vegetarian.
What are Nootropics?
Nootropics are brain-boosters: Supplements that help to improve cognitive performance and brain wellness. We have a wide range of Nootropics products. Please visit our Nootropics section to discover more.